A preteen suspect facing armed robbery charges in Florida may be in the U.S. illegally, according to reports.
On Dec. 12, the Lee County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO) received calls from two people reporting that they had been ambushed by a boy brandishing a knife near Schandler Hall Community Park in Fort Myers.
The first victim said they were walking from the park to a friend’s home when the suspect jumped out of bushes, pointed a knife at him, and demanded his shoes, LCSO explained.
The victim shoved the suspect and escaped on foot.
Minutes later, another victim said the suspect rode into the park on a bicycle, menaced him with a knife, and ordered him to hand over his backpack or be stabbed.
The suspect reportedly took possession of the backpack and fled the scene with its contents, valued at around $400.
LCSO says the suspect posted a photo of himself with the stolen bag on Instagram, but later deleted the post.
Both victims positively identified the suspect as 12-year-old Pedro Luis.
12-year-old suspect charged with armed robbery in Florida may be in US illegally
Pedro Luis was arrested for allegedly robbing two people at knifepoint near a park in Fort Myers
"On Friday, deputies arrested Luis at his home. He was transported to the Lee County Jail for… pic.twitter.com/MMAsXJRyS0
— Border Hawk (@BorderHawkNews) December 21, 2025
On Dec. 19, LCSO deputies arrested Luis at his residence.
“He was transported to the Lee County Jail for processing and an immigration hold,” Gulf Coast News reports.
🚨SAY IT OUT LOUD: The Democrat Party wholesale imported 3rd world Muslim terrorists, gang members, killers, rapists, child sex predators and Somali fraudsters.
— Dapper Detective (@Dapper_Det) December 20, 2025
Luis was charged in juvenile court with two counts of robbery with a weapon and released.
You can also find this article at InfoWars.com


