Author picture

‘Kidnapped Migrant Women’ Executed in Chicago Alley

SHARE:

Two women were killed and a third critically wounded in what Chicago authorities believe was an execution of foreign kidnapping victims, according to reports.

The horrifying incident unfolded sometime after 4 a.m. on Tuesday morning in the Windy City.

Authorities were alerted about a seriously injured woman in a South Shore neighborhood, and when they arrived, they found three victims, two of whom were deceased.

The lone survivor was rushed to a local hospital where she was treated for gunshot wounds to the face and chest.

“Two sources familiar with the investigation said all three women were targeted for execution-style slayings in an alley behind the 7700 block of South Oglesby,” CWB Chicago reports.

“The sources said they were working leads that all three women were migrants who had been kidnapped.”

All three victims were Hispanic females, two of whom had been shot in the head.

One of the deceased has reportedly been identified as 37-year-old Oriana Rodriguez, of no known address, while the identity of the other has not yet been determined, according to the latest available updates.

An investigation is ongoing.

Earlier this week, InfoWars reported that two illegal aliens were apprehended in the brutal murder of a 63-year-old man at his residence in one of Chicago’s “safest neighborhoods.”


This article was originally published at InfoWars.com

READ NEXT

© 2026 Border Hawk News Corp. All Rights Reserved.

Website by Red Fang Media

Join our mailing list to receive updates and exclusive reports from Border Hawk!